First-time users:¬†Create an account to start a new application.
Interviews for the FTMBA program will be extended on an invitation-only basis. While we strive to interview each and every one of you, please note that due to the overwhelming volume of applications each year, this may not be feasible at all times.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: Oct. 5, 2016/Decision Date: Dec. 15, 2016
- Round 2 Application Deadline: Jan. 9, 2017/Decision Date: April 5, 2017
- Round 3 Application Due: April 7, 2017/Decision Date: May 10, 2017*
*The last day to take the GMAT/GRE is April 1 to be eligible for consideration for the FTMBA Class of 2019.
We have set days for conducting interviews starting Round 3: Tuesday, Thursday and alternating Friday/Saturday.¬† You will be extended an interview opportunity for a time slot during one of those days.
MBA for Executives and MBA for Professionals Target #3:
- March 1, 2017/Decision Date: Apr. 14, 2017
MBA for Executives and MBA for Professionals Final Deadline:**
- May 22, 2017/Decision Date: June 9, 2017
**The last day to take the GMAT/GRE is May 13 to be eligible for consideration for the EMBA/MBAP Class of 2019
Learn more about:
- Full-Time MBA program and the¬†application process.
- MBA for Professionals and Executive MBA,¬†and the¬†application process for these programs.¬†
Ph.D. Program (Finance, Strategic Management and Accounting): Application deadline has passed.¬†
Learn more about the Ph.D. in Business application requirements.¬†
Master of Accounting (MAcc): Friday, March 31, 2017.
Financing Your Degree
Tuition varies by program. The business school at Rice¬†offers scholarships and opportunities for students loans exist as well. Find out more about program¬†costs and different ways of financing your degree.