Let Us Support You in Pursuing Your Educational Dream
The business school at Rice University is proud to offer the Military Scholars Program. This program is only offered to applicants applying to the Full-Time MBA program.
This program is the result of a group of generous community members who wanted to acknowledge, honor and support those who serve our country.
The Military Scholars Program provides scholarships to cover full tuition and a generous living expense stipend for selected applicants who wish to pursue their educational dream of obtaining the Rice MBA degree.
- Must be an active or veteran member of one of the branches of the United States Military.
- Submit the standard Full-Time Rice MBA online admission application by the Round 2 deadline.
- Your Rice MBA admission application will serve as your application for the Military Scholars Program. There are no additional forms to fill out.
- Apply online by the Round 2 deadline.
- Initial Review of applications by the Admissions Committee.
- Final candidates will be invited to an upcoming On-Campus Admissions Event in mid-February. Travel (airfare and lodging) expenses will be funded by the business school for the applicant and spouse.