Rice Business Fund Giving
Average gift per alumni
First time donors in FY22
People in Rice Business Leadership Society
Raised to fund in FY22
The Rice Business Fund
The Rice Business Fund supports the school's greatest needs and brings the dean's mission and vision to life. The following are areas where you may direct your gift:
- Rice Business Fund (area of greatest need)
- International MBA Student Scholarship Fund
- McNair Hall Technology
- Entrepreneurship (Lilie)
- Rice Business Alumni Programs
- Undergraduate Business Studies Fund
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fund
- Military Scholars Program
- Master of Accounting
- Crownover Scholars Program
- Rice Business Professional and Executive MBA Scholarship Fund
- Health Care Internship Fund
- Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Veterans Business Battle Sponsorship through the VIBA Student Club
The Rice Business Leadership Society
The Rice Business Leadership Society is the Jones School’s leadership-level annual giving circle. Members of the society give $2,500 or more to the school annually. This support is the foundation upon which Rice Business thrives.
Maximize Your Impact
Maximize the impact of your gift by utilizing your company's corporate matching program. You may be able to double or even triple the amount of your contribution. To learn more about corporate match opportunities, contact your Human Resources office or enter your employer's name in our Matching Gift form.
Provide a Scholarship
Rice Business has the opportunity to educate the world's next generation of business leaders. Your support of student scholarships ensures we are able to attract the best and brightest students, regardless of financial status.
Sonnenberg Scholars Program
Friends of Alex Sonnenberg conceptualized the Sonnenberg Scholars Program to honor Alex’s memory and build a lasting legacy. The scholarship will support exceptional students through the MBA program at Rice Business. We rely on the generosity of donors like you to help support this important mission.