According to a study co-authored by Rice Business professor Vikas Mittal, public schools can revitalize themselves by embracing a customer focus. “Ideally, every school’s customer should be the family—the student and their parents. Instead, leadership has become internally focused trying to appease different power brokers and stakeholders."
Rice MBA Programs:
- Learn more about the MBA application deadlines and requirements.
- The Full-Time MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Professional MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Hybrid MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Executive MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Deferred Enrollment MBA application will open on November 1, 2023.
Ph.D. Program (Accounting, Finance, Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior):
- Learn more about the Ph.D. in Business application requirements.
- The PhD application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
Master of Accounting (MAcc):
Undergraduate Business Major and Minors:
Learn more about the undergraduate business major. Rice University does not have a separate admissions process for the business major. Applicants interested in business should follow the general application requirements found here. Learn more about how to declare a major here.
Financing Your MBA
When you're admitted, each program has options to make it more affordable. Rice Business is the 8th most affordable MBA in the top 25, according to Poets & Quants. In addition, an MBA from Rice Business is an investment that will pay dividends throughout your career.
Stuart Weitzman – best known for his iconic A-list shoe brand – spoke at Rice Business’ Shell auditorium Feb. 12 about his work and career.
Rice Business welcomed Nancy Rothbard, the David Pottruck Professor of Management and deputy dean at Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Jan. 30 to speak about her research and spend a week with Rice Business faculty.