To boost employees’ creativity, managers should consider offering a set of rewards for them to choose from, according to a new study co-authored by Rice Business professor Jing Zhou.
Rice MBA Programs:
- Learn more about the MBA application deadlines and requirements.
- Submit your Professional or Executive MBA application by June 30, 2021, rolling admissions on a space-available basis.
- The Deferred Enrollment Program application will be open until June 30, 2021.
- The Full-Time MBA application is now closed. Come back to start an application in August for the Fall of 2022.
Ph.D. Program (Finance, Strategic Management and Accounting):
- Learn more about the Ph.D. in Business application requirements.
- The Ph.D. application is currently closed and will open in September 2021.
Master of Accounting (MAcc):
Undergraduate Business Major and Minors:
Learn more about the undergraduate business major. The university does not have a separate admissions process for the business major. Applicants interested in business should follow the general application requirements found here. Learn more about how to declare a major here.
Financing Your MBA
When you're admitted, each program has options to make it more affordable. Rice Business is the 8th most affordable MBA in the top 25, according to Poets & Quants. In addition, an MBA from Rice Business is an investment that will pay dividends throughout your career.
Rice’s second annual Juneteenth celebration will bring together professors across the university — including Rice Business professor Connie Porter — for three panels exploring ideas and questions central to the meaning and promise of the important holiday.
Rice Business Professor Amit Pazgal found that in certain situations, gray markets can actually help manufacturers and retailers.