Four Rice students took the top prize and $2,000 in cash at the University of Houston’s Undergraduate Commodity Competition Sept. 9. The event allows undergraduate students from across the nation to demonstrate their proficiency in commodity knowledge and investment research and present to a panel of judges from top firms in Houston.
Rice MBA Programs:
- Learn more about the MBA application deadlines and requirements.
- The Full-Time MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Professional MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Hybrid MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Executive MBA application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
- The Deferred Enrollment MBA application will open on November 1, 2023.
Ph.D. Program (Accounting, Finance, Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior):
- Learn more about the Ph.D. in Business application requirements.
- The PhD application is now open for Fall 2024 entry.
Master of Accounting (MAcc):
Undergraduate Business Major and Minors:
Learn more about the undergraduate business major. Rice University does not have a separate admissions process for the business major. Applicants interested in business should follow the general application requirements found here. Learn more about how to declare a major here.
Financing Your MBA
When you're admitted, each program has options to make it more affordable. Rice Business is the 8th most affordable MBA in the top 25, according to Poets & Quants. In addition, an MBA from Rice Business is an investment that will pay dividends throughout your career.
Rice University’s Center for Engaged Research and Collaborative Learning (CERCL) is partnering with DiverseCiti Houston to celebrate the influence and impact that 50 years of hip-hop has made on the world of business and entrepreneurship. The Go! ENTREPRENEUR Experience P.O.M - P.O.M Lifestyle Tour featuring New York hip-hop entrepreneur and record executive Damon Dash kicks off Sept. 23 in the Shell Auditorium of McNair Hall.
Rice University’s Jones Graduate School of Business jumped ten spots to No. 19 on Bloomberg Businessweek’s full-time MBA ranking for 2023-24. The ranking places the Rice Business program as the top in Texas and among the nation’s most distinguished, including those at universities such as Yale, Carnegie Mellon, Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.