As a graduate of the business school at Rice, you are automatically a member of the Jones Graduate School Alumni Association (JGSAA). The JGSAA works in collaboration with the business school's Alumni Office to offer a full lineup of year-round programming, including volunteer and educational opportunities, philanthropic engagement and more. The JGSAA is managed by an 18-member alumni board of directors, whose mission and direction centers around four pillars of alumni engagement: community; philanthropy; volunteering; and life-long learning.
We encourage you to stay connected with the Jones Graduate School of Business. Through your involvement with the JGSAA, take advantage of:
- Personal and professional development opportunities through volunteering, life-long learning and engaging with the Rice community
- Social media networks exclusively for Jones School alumni (Facebook or LinkedIn)
- Regional alumni chapters for those outside of Houston
Keep us updated on where you are and what you're doing!
- If you haven't already, don't forget to register as an alum of the business school at Rice.
- If you've moved or changed jobs, update your information - or, better yet, reach out and tell us your story!
Looking to tap into the schoolâ€™s Career Development Office?
Interested in an Executive Education course?
For additional information, and to learn more about the power of the Rice MBA alumni network, contact Alaina Schuster, Associate Director, Alumni Relations and Development, 713-348-3710.