Cultivate your leadership skills, learn more about different professions and improve your business skills through our student clubs and organizations.
Join the Club
Do you consider yourself a wine connoisseur? What about the next leader in finance or energy? Clubs at Rice Business are designed to help students cultivate their leadership skills, learn more about different professions and get to know each other better. Follow your passion or try something new by joining one of our more than 30 social, professional, diversity or student government clubs.
Learn and Lead
Our student leaders collaborate to organize events such as the annual Women in Leadership Conference, the Rice Veteran's Leadership Series and the Rice Energy Finance Summit, which attract hundreds of students, alumni and business leaders. They also participate in industry “treks” to experience real-world business environments firsthand.
Interested in Rice Business?
ABSA provides the Rice Business community with a channel to share knowledge about Asia, explore career opportunities in Asia, and support long-term relationships among members and Asian business leaders
Rice Business Gives Back is a student service learning program that allows students, faculty and staff to give back to the local Houston community.
As the largest club on campus, the RFA leverages resources and our alumni base to provide a value-added experience for students interested in all areas of finance.
What gave me a sense of belonging is the clubs. I am the current president of the wine club as well as a member of the energy association. I think that through these student clubs, we’re able to take our MBA experience and really make it our own.
Full-Time MBA ‘20
Student Clubs & Organizations
We have an array of professional organizations, diversity associations, student government groups and social clubs to choose from.
- Jones Student Association (JSA)
- Jones Student Association for Professionals (JSAP)
- Jones Student Association for Executives (JSAE)
- Asian Business Student Association
- Black Business Student Association
- Hispanic Business Student Association
- Out & Allied Rice Business Women's Organization and Men as Allies
- Rice Business Indo-American Association
- Veterans in Business Association
- CleanTech Association
- Consulting Association
- Economics Association (The Adam Smith Society)
- Energy Association
- Entrepreneurship Association
- Finance Association
- Global Business Association
- Healthcare Association
- Net Impact Operations & Supply Chain Association
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Association
- Real Estate Association
- Rice Business Board Fellows
- Rice Marketing Association
- Strategy Association
- Technology Association