We Are Committed to Serving Veterans
Providing assistance to veterans transitioning from military service to student life.
The mission of the Rice Business Veterans Association is two-fold.
- To provide assistance to veterans transitioning from military service to student life at Rice University.
- To uphold our commitment to service by partnering with other student organizations, Rice Alumni, and the Houston business community to participate and sponsor in philanthropic events that benefit charitable veteran and military organizations.
- Provide transition support, leadership guidance, resume advice, and networking opportunities to all veterans attending Rice University.
- Raise money for charitable veteran and military service organizations.
- Provide an opportunity for all Rice students to network with veterans in business and to participate in fund raising efforts that support charitable veteran organizations.
- Build a strong academic, professional, and personal support network amongst Rice alumni and the veteran community at Rice University.
If you would like to make a donation to the Veterans In Business Association student club, visit our donate page and designate your gift to “Other” as well as indicating “Rice Business Veterans Association” in the space allotted.
For information about donating to the Military Scholars Program or the Rice Business Veterans Association please contact Kathleen Harrison of External Relations.