The Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategic Partnerships
The Jones Graduate School of Business is dedicated to making academic experiences inclusive and forward thinking. We’re proud to support all our students through strategic partnerships with local and national affinity organizations. Membership in the Consortium, NBMBAA, Prospanica, FORTÉ Foundation, Management Leadership for Tomorrow, Reaching Out MBA and the PhD Project provides opportunities for scholarship, career prep and programs for women and underrepresented minority students.
We encourage you to learn more about how these deep relationships can benefit you.
Mission: To promote the inclusion of perspectives from African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans and Allies in the business world.
- Industry and career coaching, access to a robust network of Consortium alumni, and the Orientation Program (OP) experience.
- Rice Business scholarships/fellowships available.
Mission: MLT aims to accelerate the careers of high-achieving Black, Latinx and Native-Americans with programs that span the career spectrum — from pre-MBA and throughout the career journey.
- Offers pre-MBA small group coaching experience to assist MBA applications. Prospective students are encouraged to apply to MLT the year before submitting MBA applications.
Mission: To advance LGBT+ business leaders.
- Seeks to educate, inspire and connect lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender graduate business students and school clubs through its year-round events. Annual Reaching Out LGBT+ MBA & Business Graduate Conference.
- Rice Business scholarships and annual conference available to members.