Strengthen leadership skills. Develop professionally. Serve the community. All while growing your network and making friendships that will last a lifetime.
Our student clubs help students develop their leadership roles, give them a chance to learn more about different professions and improve their business skills.
Many of our clubs collaborate to organize events such as Women in Leadership Conference, Rice Veteran's Leadership Series and the Rice Energy Finance Summit. These attract hundreds of students, alumni and other professionals. They also participate in industry treks (including Week on Wall Street, a Houston/Energy Trek, and a San Francisco/Tech Trek) to allow students to experience real-world business environments first hand.
Student Clubs & Organizations
We have an array of professional organizations, diversity associations, student government groups and social clubs to choose from.
- Jones Student Association (JSA)
- Jones Student Association for Professionals (JSAP)
- Jones Student Association for Executives (JSAE)
- Asian Business Student Association
- Black Business Student Association
- Latin Business Student Association
- Men As Allies
- Out & Allied
- Rice Business Indo-American Association
- Rice Business Women's Organization
- Veterans in Business Association
- Adam Smith Society
- CleanTech Association
- Consulting Association
- Energy Association
- Entrepreneurship Association
- Finance Association
- Healthcare Association
- Jones Public Policy Roundtable
- Marketing Association
- Operations & Supply Chain Association
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- Real Estate Association
- Strategy Association
- Technology Association