The CDO understands that career journeys don’t end at graduation, but are filled with possible promotions and transitions. Alumni have the opportunity to meet with an experienced career advisor, Marie Bergeron, who assists with job search strategies and other career-related needs. Alumni also have access to multiple online career resources:
- Job board: This superior online resource helps the business school's alumni search through job openings from leading companies around the world.
- Business Information Center (BIC): A comprehensive online library of industry guides on careers, company and industry profiles.
- Vault Career Intelligence: Gain access to company profiles and detailed information on nearly 5,000 companies in more than 120 industries.
- Professional Resume Development Handout: Learn how to best market your MBA with these resume formatting and content tips.
- Relish MBA: This online employment tool matches MBA talent with industry types, company capabilities, and search over 8,000 MBA jobs. It even allows you to message recruiters and begin building relationships with your top companies.
Alumni Career Advisor
You can support our efforts to help students find internships and full-time positions. Post a job. Share on social. Host an info session about your company.