How to benefit from the multitude of continuing education and professional development opportunities.
Join us for engaging speakers that are featured in the Rice Business Partners Thought Leadership Series. Gain different perspectives on current business issues from prominent industry leaders coupled with key Rice Business faculty. These evening events are free to attend and include a networking cocktail reception. Join today.
Our open enrollment, customized, and health care programs, provides you and your organization the opportunity to take charge of your personal and professional development, and your organization’s performance. Alumni get a 20% discount.
In order to comply with university policies, alumni auditing is now available only as an official audit. While this no longer allows us to offer our super discounted audit rate, we have negotiated a reduced official audit rate of $250 per course. Since the audits are now official, they will appear on students’ transcripts.
Audit deadlines for the Spring Semester 2022 have passed. Registration for Fall Semester 2022 courses will open once the list of eligible courses is published here by late June.
Process: (applicable once next semester’s audit list is available)
- Review the Course list (not yet published for fall) available for auditing.
- Request professor permission for the course(s) you wish to audit this semester by obtaining their signature on the JGSB Alumni Auditor Registration form.
- Complete the Alumni Auditor Application (which will include uploading the completed JGSB Alumni Auditor form and a Financial Responsibility form).
- The university’s Office of the Registrar will process your registration and provide you access with university systems.
- You will be charged for the course(s) through ESTHER and will be required to pay your bill by the deadline on the statement you receive from the Cashier's Office.
For questions about a submitted application, please contact the university’s Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org). For logistics questions about the application process, please contact the JGSB registrar team (email@example.com).
Rice University’s Glasscock School offers a host of courses and programs ranging from non-profit managerial training to language programs. Alumni receive a nominal discount on select programs.
Rice Business Wisdom
Rice Business Wisdom is our online ideas magazine that features faculty research.
Based on research by Professor Alessandro Piazza
Based on research by Professor Brian Rountree
Never Miss A Story!