How to benefit from the multitude of continuing education and professional development opportunities.
Join us for engaging speakers that are featured in the Rice Business Partners Thought Leadership Series. Gain different perspectives on current business issues from prominent industry leaders coupled with key Rice Business faculty. These evening events are free to attend and include a networking cocktail reception. Join today.
Our open enrollment programs provide you the opportunity to take charge of your personal and professional development, and your organization’s performance. Alumni receive a 15% discount.
In order to comply with university policies, alumni auditing is now available only as an official audit. While this no longer allows us to offer our super discounted audit rate, we have negotiated a reduced official audit rate of $250 per course. Since the audits are now official, they will appear on students’ transcripts.
Please see below for the current deadlines and updated auditing process. NOTE: Courses have returned to in-person delivery and are not available remotely.
Deadlines for Spring 2023:
- Term 1 – deadlines have passed
- Term 2
- Wkd and EMBA – February 24
- Day and Eve – March 6
- Other Courses – two weeks prior to course start date
- Review the Course list available for auditing.
- Reach out to the course instructor via email to confirm their willingness to accept auditors. (Rice email addresses for course instructors can be found in the Rice Business directory.)
- Once the instructor has agreed to allow you to audit, complete the updated JGSB Alumni Auditor Request form.
- The form will ask you to provide the instructor’s email address and will be sent the them for official approval upon completion.
- Upon initial submission, you will be sent an email to confirm your email address. If you don’t complete this step, your form will not be sent to the faculty member for their signature.
- The university’s Office of the Registrar will process your registration and provide you access with university systems.
- You will be charged for the course(s) through ESTHER and will be required to pay your bill by the deadline on the statement you receive from the Cashier's Office.
For questions about a submitted application, please contact the university’s Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org). For logistics questions about the application process, please contact the JGSB registrar team (email@example.com).
Rice University’s Glasscock School offers a host of courses and programs ranging from non-profit managerial training to language programs. Alumni receive a nominal discount on select programs.
Rice Business Wisdom
Rice Business Wisdom is our online ideas magazine that features faculty research.
Based on research by Professor Alessandro Piazza
Based on research by Professor Brian Rountree
Never Miss A Story!