Rice Business will offer a Ph.D. with a concentration in organizational behavior starting next fall. The deadline to apply is Jan. 13, 2023.
Rice MBA Programs:
- Learn more about the MBA application deadlines and requirements.
- The Full-Time MBA application is now open for Fall 2023 start.
- The Professional MBA application is now open for Fall 2023 start.
- The Executive MBA application is now open for Fall 2023 start.
- The Deferred Enrollment MBA application is now open.
Ph.D. Program (Accounting, Finance, Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior):
- Learn more about the Ph.D. in Business application requirements.
- The PhD application is now open for Fall 2023 start.
Master of Accounting (MAcc):
Undergraduate Business Major and Minors:
Learn more about the undergraduate business major. Rice University does not have a separate admissions process for the business major. Applicants interested in business should follow the general application requirements found here. Learn more about how to declare a major here.
Financing Your MBA
When you're admitted, each program has options to make it more affordable. Rice Business is the 8th most affordable MBA in the top 25, according to Poets & Quants. In addition, an MBA from Rice Business is an investment that will pay dividends throughout your career.
“Leadership starts with a vision that inspires employees and sets expectations,” said Scott Sonenshein, organizational behavior area coordinator and the Henry Gardiner Symonds Professor of Management at Rice Business and a New York Times bestselling author.
Rice Business received top billing on two prominent lists rating academic excellence that were announced today: Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine’s entrepreneurship ranking (No. 1) and Poets and Quants’ online MBA ranking (No. 5).