"Growing up in Houston, Rice was always my dream school. What really makes our program stand out are our small class sizes and the close bonds formed while at the school."
Rice MBA Programs:
- Learn more about the MBA application deadlines and requirements.
- Submit your Professional MBA application by our priority deadline, June 2, 2021, and you will receive a decision by June 15, 2021.
(All recommendations must be received by June 2 in order to meet this deadline.)
- The Deferred Enrollment Program application will be open until June 30, 2021.
Ph.D. Program (Finance, Strategic Management and Accounting):
- Learn more about the Ph.D. in Business application requirements.
- PhD application is currently closed and will open in September 2021.
Master of Accounting (MAcc):
Financing Your MBA
When you're admitted, each program has options to make it more affordable. Rice Business is the 8th most affordable MBA in the top 25, according to Poets & Quants. In addition, an MBA from Rice Business is an investment that will pay dividends throughout your career.
"I chose Rice because they showed the greatest interest and ability in helping me meet my business school and post-MBA goals. With graduation in sight, I can confirm that choosing Rice was unequivocally the right decision for me."
Consider the 21st century’s most storied CEOs: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos. All have one thing in common – not only did they run their companies, they founded them. An article based on research by professor Yan "Anthea" Zhang and Salim Chahine.