Corporate membership connects you and your organization to Rice Business in a deeper way. Create a meaningful bond today that gives you access tomorrow — to business leaders, faculty and MBA talent.
Events are free with membership and include networking receptions and the opportunity to invite 10 additional guests. Show your employees and your stakeholders that you care about keeping up with relevant business trends and topics.
Ready to Join?
Contact Jody Sommer, Senior Director for External Relations at 713-348-3857 or Jody.A.Sommer@rice.edu.
- Thought Leadership Series — Gain different perspectives on current business issues from prominent industry leaders coupled with key Rice Business faculty. These evening events include a networking cocktail reception.
- Members Special Events — Opportunities for Rice Business Partners corporate members to interact with other business leaders at select Rice Business events:
- Welcome Reception — Kick off the academic year and welcome the newest Rice Business Partners members.
- Roundtable Series — Join intimate lunchtime and evening discussions on timely topics with Rice Business faculty.
- Year-End Corporate Reception — Attend a year-end reception to hear highlights of the school's accomplishments and network with Houston’s premier business leaders.
- Access to Talent — Interact with MBA students at on-campus events. Receive Rice Business resume books upon request.
- Open Enrollment Executive Education Courses — Enroll in discounted open enrollment courses. Discounts are based on your company's investment level.
- Rice Business Magazine — Receive three magazines a year featuring our school, alumni, faculty research, and student achievements.
- Rice Business Resources— Gain on-campus access to the Business Information Center resources and online access to Rice Business Wisdom.
- Recognition — Your logo is publicized on the Rice Business Partners corporate members site, social media and at each Rice Business Partners event.
- Rice Business Partners Board — Members are invited to nominate individuals to the Rice Business Partners Board.
- Showcase Your Expertise — Lead a Rice Business Partners Virtual Industry Event on a topic tailored to your expertise.
- Corporate Year-End Reception — Attend a year-end reception for Rice Business investors and network with other corporate members. (private event by invite only)
- Membership — Corporate membership is $2,500 and is renewed on an annual basis. Corporate members are allowed ten guests per event, space permitting.
- Tax Deduction — A portion of your corporate membership is a tax-deductible contribution. Please note that $1,000 of an annual Rice Business Partners corporate membership is not tax-deductible, due to IRS-defined fair market value of benefits provided to Rice Business Partners corporate members. Your corporate membership supports the Rice Business Partners educational and scholarship programs at the business school.