Develop your personal leadership skills and support leadership development of others
The Professional CoachRICE Program - Live Online Spring 2022
Have you considered becoming a professional coach? Would you like to develop coaching skills to be more collaborative with your team and direct reports? CoachRICE: A Leadership Coaching Program is facilitated by professionals from the Doerr Institute for New Leaders. The program uses a variety of teaching methodologies to give you a practical coaching skillset combined with the rigorous academic standards of Rice University.
After successful completion of the program, participants will earn a Rice Certificate of Achievement verifying completion of the 80 hours of coach-specific training and practicum required for the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential application.
I had been coaching at a very elementary level but now I feel much more confident in facilitating the coaching conversation and I feel much more effective.
- Faith Bachus, Fall 2019 Participant
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- Decision Date: November 15, 2021
- Module One: Introduction to Leadership Coaching
- Module Two: Essential Tools and Methodologies for Coaching
- Module Three: Facilitating Client Growth
- Module Four: Inclusion Practices in Coaching