GMAT Waiver Information
If you have an active application for the Full-Time or Professional MBA programs and want to be considered for a GMAT, GRE or EA waiver, you can submit a Standardized Test Waiver Request via the Test Score section of your application. Test waivers are only valid in the cycle they were obtained in. You can expect to hear the results of your waiver request within ten business days.
If you feel that your work history and previous coursework are not good indicators of your readiness for the Professional or Full-Time MBA programs, you should consider taking the GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment. If you are applying to the Executive MBA program, you will be required to submit the Resume Pre-Assessment Form instead of this GMAT Waiver Request. It is important to note that if you are approved for a waiver, your application package will contain one less component for evaluation. Please be sure to include meaningful data, details, and information that will add value to the assessment of your application in lieu of a test score.
Candidates who are interested in a waiver for the Full-Time or Professional MBA programs must have an active application for the current cycle and must meet at least one of the following criteria to submit a Standardized Test Request Waiver Request:
- A graduate degree in a STEM or quantitative field
- A terminal degree (e.g., MD, JD, PhD)
- A quantitatively oriented professional certification (e.g. CPA, CFA)
- Other graduate-level standardized test scores demonstrating the comparable quantitative ability (e.g. MCAT)
- Five or more years of full-time, post-undergraduate work experience