International Exchange and Seminars
Opportunities to complete credit abroad through partnership universities.
Full-Time MBA Rice Business students may choose to study abroad for a term or entire semester at one of our partnership institutions. If you’re interested in an exchange, there is a formal application process that can be completed through the global programming office.
- Who is it for: Full-Time MBA students
- Duration: One term or one semester
- When: Second year
- Mexico: IPADE Business School
- Costa Rica: INCAE Business School
- Spain: IE Business School
- Germany: Frankfurt School of Finance, WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
Rice Business offers opportunities for students to attend international seminars hosted by other business schools around the world. These are available in your first and second year of the program (depending on your academic calendar)
- Who is it for: All MBA students dependent on academic calendar
- Duration: One to three weeks
- When: Varies
We have listed some of our most popular seminars below:
- Doing Business in Mexico Seminar: IPADE Business School, Mexico City, Mexico, Spring Break
- WHU European MBA Summer Institute: WHU Vallendar, Germany, Summer Break
- INCAE Sustainability Seminar: INCAE University, Alajuela, Costa Rica, Winter Break
The safety and well-being of the Rice Business community is our top priority. We are working closely with Rice University to actively monitor local and global health concerns as a result of COVID-19. Please note we have cancelled the travel component of global courses, which includes Global Field Experiences and Global Offsite Electives, through December 31, 2020 and subject to extension in the spring.