COVID-19 Update for Students
Message from Dean Peter Rodriguez on August 11, 2020
Dear faculty, staff and students,
I’m pleased to inform you the Jones Graduate School of Business Reopening Plan has been approved by the Crisis Management Team and is being executed under the supervision of Rice University. It includes our plans for safety, staffing, technology upgrades and space/classroom utilization adjustments.
If you have questions, please visit the university’s COVID landing page and our communications archive. We request you make sure to:
- Take the university training for faculty/staff and students
- Follow the university guidelines to do your part
- Fill out and submit the health report form if you’re sick
Other Helpful Links:
- Rice Business COVID Response Page (FAQs found here)
- Return to Rice Page
- When to Wear PPE
- Schedule your COVID-19 test if you will be on campus more than 20 hours per week and you interact with people on campus: https://veoci.com/veoci/p/form/nnrc3kjrxgya
Insert the following code: 83590137
We’re excited to welcome back the MBA Class of 2021 and look forward to introducing the MBA Class of 2022 and MAcc Class of 2021 to Rice Business and McNair Hall. To see our innovative dual delivery two classroom set up watch this video of Senior Associate Dean Barbara Ostdiek in a test run.
We will continue to keep you updated as needed throughout the fall. Thank you for your steadfast cooperation, patience and support as we navigate the protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy.