Hear from the latest speakers and business research. Be a partner.
Individual membership connects you to Rice Business in a deeper way. Create a meaningful bond with business leaders and faculty to keep yourself current and:
- For current students — open your job search, find career advice or mentorship, and expand your knowledge. Rice Business Partners is free while you’re a student and during your first two years as an alumnus, but you must opt-in to the membership.
- For alumni — stay connected to Rice; network with peers, students, and other community members; stay ahead of the curve; come to campus and expand your knowledge.
- For the community — open your network and expand your knowledge.
Events are free with membership and include networking receptions and the opportunity to invite five additional guests. Show friends and colleagues that you care about keeping up with relevant business trends and topics. See upcoming events.
- Thought Leadership Series — Gain different perspectives on current business issues from prominent industry leaders coupled with key Rice Business faculty. These evening events include a networking cocktail reception.
- Members Special Events — Opportunities for Rice Business Partners members to interact with other business leaders at select Rice Business events:
- Welcome Reception — Kick off the academic year and welcome the newest Rice Business Partners members. This also serves as a membership drive, so bring a guest to learn more about the unique programs offered through Rice Business Partners.
- Roundtable Series — Join intimate lunchtime discussions on timely topics with Rice Business faculty.
- Rice Business Partners — Members are invited to nominate individuals to the Rice Business Partners Board.
- Rice Business Magazine — Receive the bi-annual alumni news magazine profiling Rice Business, alumni, faculty research, student achievements and news.
- Business Information Center — Gain access to the Ruth and Gil Whitaker Business Information Center library resources at Rice Business.
- Membership — A one-year individual membership is $250. Members are allowed five guests per event, space permitting.
- Tax Deduction — A portion of your membership is a tax-deductible contribution. Please note that $100 of an annual Rice Business Partners individual membership is not tax-deductible, due to IRS-defined fair market value of benefits provided to Rice Business Partners members. Your membership supports the Rice Business Partners educational and scholarship programs at the business school.