Hear from the latest speakers and business research. Be a partner.
Individual membership connects you to Rice Business in a deeper way. Create a meaningful bond with business leaders and faculty to keep yourself current and:
- For current students — open your job search, find career advice or mentorship, and expand your knowledge. Rice Business Partners is free while you’re a student and during your first two years as an alumnus, but you must opt-in to the membership.
- For alumni — stay connected to Rice; network with peers, students, and other community members; stay ahead of the curve; come to campus and expand your knowledge.
- For the community — open your network and expand your knowledge.
Events are free with membership and include networking receptions and the opportunity to invite five additional guests. Show friends and colleagues that you care about keeping up with relevant business trends and topics. See upcoming events.
- Members Special Events — Rice Business Partners includes special networking opportunities for its members when hosting on-campus events.
- Welcome Reception — Kick off the academic year and welcome the newest Rice Business Partners members. This also serves as a membership drive, so bring a guest to learn more about the unique programs offered through Rice Business Partners.
- Thought Leadership Series — Gain different perspectives on current business issues from prominent industry leaders.
- Roundtable Series — Join lunchtime discussions on timely topics with Rice Business faculty.
- Virtual Industry Events — Attend relevant business webinars led by industry experts.
- Rice Business Partners — Members are invited to nominate individuals to the Rice Business Partners Board.
- Rice Business Magazine — Receive three magazines a year featuring our school, alumni, faculty research and student achievements.
- Rice Business Resources — Gain on-campus access to the Rice Business Information Center resources and online access to Rice Business Wisdom.
- Membership — A one-year individual membership is $250. Members are allowed five guests per event, space permitting.
- Tax Deduction — A portion of your membership is a tax-deductible contribution. Please note that $100 of an annual Rice Business Partners individual membership is not tax-deductible, due to IRS-defined fair market value of benefits provided to Rice Business Partners members. Your membership supports the Rice Business Partners educational and scholarship programs at the business school.