Investing in Rice Business can help your organization build a better future.
Invest in Rice Business
Partnering with Rice Business can help your organization gain new insights, recruit future business leaders and develop better business practices. We're looking to collaborate on opportunities that address broad industry needs around three core initiatives: energy, healthcare and entrepreneurship.
- Scholarships: Increase your company’s profile with students and build a relationship with Rice MBA and Master of Accounting talent. Corporate scholarships attract the strongest and most diverse students — and help us strengthen our mission of educating the next generation of global business leaders.
- Research: Access the intellectual capital of our world-class faculty by commissioning research that helps advance your goals or address industry needs.
- Rice Business Partners: Join an elite group of corporate partners that recognizes the value of investing in Rice Business, networking with the Houston business community and developing future business leaders. Corporate membership puts your organization at the forefront of thought leaders in business and academia.
- Technology: By sponsoring a classroom's technology upgrades, including state-of-the-art monitors, microphones and cameras, you'll enhance the learning experience of Rice Business students.
You can also direct donations to a variety of annual or recurring sponsorship opportunities. Our team will help your organization find the right investment and engagement opportunities with our school, whether your goal is to develop future talent, increase your employees' skills and knowledge, or expand your business network.
Example Sponsorship Opportunities
- Career Development Office recruitment events
- Student clubs and student-run conferences and events such as:
- Rice Energy Finance Summit
- Women in Leadership Conference
- Rice Veterans in Leadership Series
- Veteran Business Plan Competition
- Diversity and Inclusion Conference
- Rice Business Global
- Global Field Experience
- Social entrepreneurship projects
- Rice Alliance For Technology & Entrepreneurship
- Texas Digital Summit
- Liu Idea Lab for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (Lilie)
We believe that partnering with the business community is essential to the success and vibrancy of our school. Your support allows us to attract and develop future leaders, recruit the best faculty and remain one of the top 25 business schools in the U.S. across the three most important global rankings.
Ready to invest?
Contact our team:
Executive Director, Corporate Relations
Assistant Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations