John R. Lewis Case Competition - Semifinals & Finals
We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Emory University Goizuetta as a host school for the second annual John R. Lewis Racial Justice Case Competition!
By bringing together current business leaders and top students from across the country, the John R. Lewis Racial Justice Case Competition goes beyond short-term solutions and brings lasting change. The John Lewis Case Competition (JLCC) is the first of its kind student-run case competition focused on racial justice, that provides students the opportunity to work with companies actively looking to address issues of racial inequality both inside and outside of their organizations.
- Application deadline is November 19, 2021
- Sponsors will be revealed November 22, 2021, following the application deadline
- Semifinalist teams will be announced December 6, 2021
- Semifinal presentations are due January 18, 2022
- Semifinals are held January 20, 2022
- Finals are held January 21, 2022 at 1pm ET