The world has changed. You have too. Let an MBA from Rice Business help you make a deeper difference.
If you’re a multitasker who wants to ramp up your career trajectory without giving up your job, you belong here in the Rice Business Professional MBA program. With part-time evening or weekend options, we’ll work with you to accommodate your busy life. Come see why we’re top-ranked in the nation and No. 1 in Houston, and learn what our students and alumni already know: you belong here.
What to Expect
The Professional MBA program charts a comprehensive course to career and personal growth:
- Follow a 22-month program with evening or weekend classes.
- Your first year builds a foundation of fundamental business principles.
- Electives in your second-year allow you to customize your education.
- The Capstone Course lets you put your learning to work at the end of your second year.
- We even offer an extended format that lets you take up to five years to complete the program instead of the traditional two.
Graduate Entrepreneurship Program, Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine, 2020
Most Minority Students in Top 25, Poets & Quants, 2020
Best MBA For Finance, Princeton Review, 2020
Best Classroom Experience, Princeton Review, 2020
Want to Know More?
Round 2 application deadline for Class of 2023 is January 5.
Please note that the safety and well-being of the Rice Business community is our top priority. Please see our latest update on our re-opening plans.