First-time users:¬†Create an account to start a new application.
- Round 2 Application Decision Date: April 5, 2017
- *Round 3 Application Due: April 7, 2017/Decision Date: May 10, 2017
*The last day to take the GMAT/GRE is April 1 to be eligible for conisderation for the FTMBA Class of 2019
MBA for Executives and MBA for Professionals Target #3:
- March 1, 2017/Decision Date: Apr. 14, 2017
**MBA for Executives and MBA for Professionals Final Deadline:
- May 22, 2017/Decision Date: June 9, 2017
**The last day to take the GMAT/GRE is May 13 to be eligible for conisderation for the EMBA/MBAP Class of 2019
Learn more about:
- Full-Time MBA program and the¬†application process.
- Full-Time MBA¬†and ¬†Executive MBA,¬†and the¬†application process for these programs.¬†
Ph.D. Program (Finance, Strategic Management and Accounting): Application deadline has passed.¬†
Learn more about the Ph.D. in Business application requirements.¬†
Master of Accounting (MAcc): Friday, March 31, 2017.
Financing Your Degree
Tuition varies by program. The business school at Rice¬†offers scholarships and opportunities for students loans exist as well. Find out more about program¬†costs and different ways of financing your degree.