The Jones Graduate School of Business is proud to offer a travel subsidy for students commuting to Houston for the MBA for Professionals and MBA for Executives programs. This subsidy includes the hotel portion of a studentâ€™s stay for class weekends. Hotel accommodations are provided by Houston Marriott Medical Center, located one mile from campus:
Houston Marriott Medical Center
6580 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030
Main Phone: (713) 796-0080
Please note that the Weekend Residency Program fee is not included in the MBA tuition. The fee for the program is $1,500/semester, which is added as a line item on a studentâ€™s tuition bill each semester.
What is/is not covered by the Weekend Residency program?
The Jones Graduate School of Business covers payment for:
- Room/tax for class weekends
- MBAP program: Friday and Saturday nights
- EMBA program: Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
- Room/tax for non-weekend programming
- MBAP program: Immersions
- EMBA program: Non-Residency Executive Forums
The Jones Graduate School of Business does not cover payment for:
- Incidentals (e.g. mini-bar tabs, late night meals at the hotel, room service, etc.)
- Airfare or transportation
For more information regarding the Weekend Residency program, please contact the Rice MBA Recruiting & Admissions Office at 713-348-4918 or email@example.com.