In collaboration with the Baylor College of Medicine, the business school offers¬†the MD/MBA dual degree program for candidates seeking to integrate business¬†knowledge with expertise in medical schools, physician groups, hospitals and managed care organizations.
The U.S. health care industry faces many challenges such as sky-rocketing costs, increasing demand, inadequate access to health care, inefficiency, inconsistent quality of services, non-uniform processes and more. Increasingly complex changes in the health care and life sciences industries require physicians to¬†take on leadership roles in nontraditional capacities. You could be a part of the solution.
The dual degree requirements are completed in five years.
- Complete the Rice MBA online application
- Full Time MBA¬†application requirements
- Already admitted to or accepted by Baylor College of Medicine
- Optional official GMAT is required for scholarship consideration¬†
- Official current Baylor transcripts mailed to our office
- Official scores submitted to the Jones School by Baylor
Program Costs and Funding
The MBA portion of the program consists of three semesters of Full Time MBA tuition and fees at Rice University. An enrollment deposit of $1,000 is due upon acceptance and is applied toward the cost of your first semester. For information regarding cost and funding resources, please reference the Full-Time MBA program.