7th Annual Rice Marketing Symposium
The 7th Annual Rice Marketing Symposium will be held on Friday, March 21st, 2014 in the Shell Auditorium at McNair Hall in Rice University. The theme of this year’s event is “Evolutionary Marketing Strategy”
The full agenda is now online and confirmed speakers for this year include:
- John Arcidiacono - Chief Marketing Officer, Stewart Title
- Teresa Joy - Director, North America Commercial Business Intelligence & Strategy, Dell
- Christine Mastandrea - Vice President Product Strategy, Whitestone REIT
- Anita Sehgal - Senior Vice President marketing and Advertising, Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Mike Saint John – President, Minute Maid
- Edward Will – Vice President of Marketing & Strategy for Cameron
- Peter Butterfield – Former CEO, Kia Motors North America
- Jane Gasdaska – Manager, Planning and Optimization, Phillips 66
- George Foster – CEO, Foster Marketing
- Gerhard Golden – Group Product Director, Johnson & Johnson
- David Kenyon – VP Worldwide Channel Marketing, Advanced Micro Devices
If you wish to receive updates for this event, please enter your name and email on the form below.
“ Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend ”Mark Zuckerberg, Chairman & CEO of Facebook, Inc.