Learning about the different programs available at the business school often¬†beings with attending a class. This allows you¬†to peek into our classrooms, catch a glimpse of student life, meet our world-class professors and most importantly, meet current students.
If you are¬†interested in the Full-Time MBA program, you can register to attend a class¬†using our online form. Keep in mind that Full-Time MBA classes are held Monday through Thursday. For more information, please contact Josh Lunow.¬†
If your interest lies in our professional degrees (such the MBA for Executives or MBA for Professionals), please register online. Our professional classes take place on Mondays, Fridays and weekends. For more information, please contact Gem Nguyen
Whichever degree program you would like to explore, please keep in mind the following:
- You may attend only one class per semester.¬†
- Arrive 15 minutes early to find parking and meet your host student.
While sitting in on the class, we ask all visitors to remember the following:
- Please observe quietly and refrain from participating in class discussions, unless otherwise instructed to do so.
- Please refrain from using cell phones or other devices that may be disruptive during class.
- Please save follow-up questions for class breaks, or until the class has concluded.
Also note that if you are late for your visit, you will be unable to attend class.