The business school at Rice University is proud to offer the Military Scholars Program. This program is only offered to applicants applying to the Full-Time MBA program.
This program is the result of a group of generous community members who wanted to acknowledge, honor and support those who serve our country.Â
The Military Scholars Program will provide scholarships to cover tuition, fees and expected living expenses for selected applicants who wish to pursue their educational dream of obtaining the Rice MBA degree.
- Must be an active or veteran member of one of the branches of the United States Military.
- Submit the standard Full-Time Rice MBA online admission application by Round 2: January 4, 2016 deadline.
- Your Rice MBA admission application will serve as your application for the Military Scholars Program. There are no additional forms to fill out.
- Please apply online by the Round 2: January 4, 2016 deadline.Â
- Initial Review of applications by the Admissions Committee.
- Final candidates will be invited to an upcoming On-Campus Admissions Event in mid-February. Travel (airfare and lodging) expenses will be funded by the business school for the applicant and spouse.