Individual membership includes the following benefits:
- Thought Leadership Series â Gain different perspectives on current business issues from prominent industry leaders coupled with key Jones School faculty. These evening events include a networking cocktail reception.
- Members Special Events â Opportunities for Jones Partners members to interact with other business leaders at select Jones School events:
- Welcome Reception â Kick off the academic year and welcome the newest Jones Partners members. This also serves as a membership drive, so bring a guest to learn more about the unique programs offered through Jones Partners.
- Roundtable Series â Join intimate lunchtime and evening discussions on timely topics with Jones School faculty.
- The Jones Journal â Receive the bi-annual alumni news magazine profiling the Jones School, alumni, faculty research, student achievements and news.
- Business Information Center â Gain access to the Ruth and Gil Whitaker Business Information Center library resources at the Jones School.
Membership â A one-year individual membership for new members is $250 and $200 for renewing members. Additional savings are offered for a three-year extended membership. Members are allowed five guests per event, space permitting.
Tax Deduction â A portion of your membership is a tax deductible contribution. Please note that $100 of an annual Jones Partners individual membership is not tax-deductible, due to IRS-defined fair market value of benefits provided to Jones Partners members. Â Your membership supports the Jones Partners educational and scholarship programs at the Jones School.