We invite all Rice MBA graduates to benefit from the multitude of continuing education and professional development opportunities offered by the business school and Rice University. Contact Alaina Schuster, Associate Director, Alumni Relations and Development, at 713-348-3710 for more information.
Executive Education Open Enrollment Programs
(20% discount for Alumni)
Executive Education offers a number of open enrollment courses that can be taken as individual programs or as part of a certificate program.Â Rice MBA graduates receive a 20 percent discount on all Executive Education open enrollment courses.
Executive Education can also design a custom corporate program specifically for your companyâ€™s needs. For more information about customizing a program, contact Jonathan Harvey or Amber Schultz.
Based on availability, you may also come back to the business school and audit an electiveÂ class in the MBA program. It can be a class that you didnâ€™t get an opportunity to take during your time here or a refresher on a class you took some years ago. Either way, please take a look and maybe we can help! Unofficial audits cost $100; official audits can be taken for $470.
Class Audit Process:
1. View the FallÂ 2016 class schedule (pdf) and determine which class(es) you would like to audit.
2. Contact the professor of the class(es) and request permission to audit.
3. Once you have received permission to audit from the professor, forward the approval to the JGSB registrar, Maria Johnson.
4. Click on the registration link and submit the audit registration form to complete the process.
5. Requests to audit and payment must be submitted no later than August 1 for the Fall 2016 semester.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact Maria Johnson.
Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies
Rice University's Glasscock School offers a host of courses and programsÂ ranging from non-profit managerial training to language programs. Alumni receive a nominal discount on select programs.Â Â
Lecture Series Events
Join us for engaging speakers that are featured in the Jones Partners Thought Leadership Series. These events are free to attend and alumni are always welcome. Please check events calendar for upcoming lectures and speaker biographies.