The tuition for the Class of 2018 is $115,000. The tuition covers the complete 22-month schedule of course work and is billed in 25% increments over 4 semesters. An enrollment deposit of $2,000* is due upon acceptance and will be applied toward your first semester bill.
Students pay no required institutional fees** and the following items are provided to students at the school's expense:Â
- Textbooks and program materials
- Privileges at Fondren Library
- Light meals before classes
Tuition may be covered by the use of
- Personal resources
- Student Loans: our system begins processing on May 23 for the coming academic year
- Semester Payment Plan
- Military & Veterans Education Benefits
In addition, many studentsâ€™ tuition needs are supplemented by company financial support. We encourage you to check with your company regarding education benefits and tuition reimbursement programs.
Billing and Payment Arrangement Deadlines
- Fall: Billing begins the first week of July with a payment deadline of August 10
- Spring: Billing begins the first week of December with a payment deadline of January 10
*The $2,000 non-refundable deposit is due upon acceptance into the program and serves as a guarantee of enrollment in the year for which you are accepted. Failure to enroll in that year results in forfeiture of the deposit and will require reapplication.Â
**Health Insurance is an institutional requirement. You may waive this requirement by submitting proof of alternative medical insurance that meets Rice University minimum standards.