The tuition for the MBA,¬†MBA/ME¬†and MD/MBA Class of 2018 in Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 is $53,000*. An enrollment deposit of $2,000** is due upon acceptance. Tuition and Fees are billed in 50 percent increments for fall and spring. Students generally use a combination of the following resources to cover the cost:
- Personal resources
- Jones School Admissions Scholarship
- Student Loans: our system begins processing on May 23 for the coming academic year
- Semester Payment Plan
- Military & Veterans Education Benefits
To assist you with creating your plan for financing your education, please reference the Estimated Cost of Attendance.
Billing and Payment Arrangement Deadlines
- Fall: Billing begins the first week of July with a payment deadline of August 10
- Spring: Billing begins the first week of December with a payment deadline of January 10
* Tuition and Fees may increase 2¬†- 5% one academic year to the next.
** The $2,000 ($1,000 for MD/MBA)¬†non-refundable deposit is due upon acceptance into the program and serves as a guarantee of enrollment in the year for which you are accepted. The deposit is applied toward the cost of your first semester. ¬†