The purpose of this organization shall be:
- to educate the graduate community on the various types of wines and regions
- to engage the Rice, alumni, and Houston communities through wine club events
- to provide opportunities for socializing and having fun with graduate students
- to instill confidence in wine knowledge for members to use in professional settings
- to contribute to the Graduate club offerings for current and prospective students
is open to the Rice graduate community. This organization may not discriminate in policy or action on grounds of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex. Principal officers must be currently registered Rice students.