Your Rice MBA and Houston – It’s Closer Than You Think
MBA for Executives- Weekend Program
Rice MBA has introduced a residency program for students commuting from outside the city. Experienced professionals can earn an MBA at one of the nation's leading business schools without career interruption, attending classes just two weekends a month for 22 months.
Consider the benefits of taking what you learn in the classroom and applying that knowledge to the workplace immediately. Form lasting relationships with locally-based faculty and fellow students who are active executives in the Houston business community.
Situated on Rice University's lush 285-acre campus, the Jones Graduate School of Business offers students the advantages of having faculty, staff, career management, admissions and student services accessible in one place. An additional cost of $6000 is required for accommodations for Friday and Saturday night at the Doubletree by Hilton Houston Greenway Plaza, located a few miles from campus. Complimentary shuttle services to and from the school is also included. For more information, contact the Rice MBA Admissions office at 713-348-4918.
Rice MBA for Executives
- In 2012, Financial Times ranked the Rice MBA for Executives No.11 Overall - Executive MBA Program (U.S.)
- Schedule is mostly alternating weekends; Fridays (8:00am - 6:00pm) and Saturdays (8:00am - 6:00pm); summer break during months of June and July
- Credit hours and length of program: 57 credit hours; MBA completed in 22 months
- Take Rice MBA for Executives elective classes with the option to choose other program electives as well.
- Two mandatory six-day Immersion periods. First Immersion is the first week of classes during first year. Second Immersion is the first week of classes during second year.
- All classes are held in the McNair Hall, home of the Jones Graduate School of Business located on the Rice University campus.
- All classes are taught by the same world-class faculty as the renowned Rice MBA Full-Time program.
- Extracurricular: Program capstone at the end; same access to student clubs based upon your own availability.