Jones Student Association - Professionals
The purpose of the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business (JGSB) MBA for Professionals (MBA-P) Jones Student Association (JSA) is to shape the future of the JGSB MBA-P program by advocating for the rights and interests of the MBA-P student body.
- Create an atmosphere at the JGSB conducive to fellowship and camaraderie that will promote interaction between and among students, and between students and the academic, business, and JGSB alumni communities.
- Represent MBA-P students before the administration, faculty, and staff on any and all issues deemed to be important.
- Act as a liaison between students and the administration, faculty and staff, fostering communication and an open exchange of thoughts, concerns, suggestions, and ideas.
- Increase transparency and accountability in administrative decision-making.
- Raise student awareness of policies, procedures, and opportunities.
- Bring student interests to the forefront of program development decisions.
- Encourage and support student participation in JGSB activities.