EMBA Breakout Rooms Smart Board
Smart Board Instructions:
- To Turn on Smart Board:
- Turn the switch, located on the left side of the control panel, to on.
- Scanning and Saving Images to a USB flash drive, SD Card, external printer or computer.
- Connect the device to the proper slots located on the right side of the control panel.
- Press the Mode key to select the scanning mode (black and white or color)
- Press the Start/Stop key to start scanning.
- When scanning is finished a preview of the scanned image will show on the display screen.
- DO NOT REMOVE DEVICE UNTIL PREVIEW IS SHOWN ON THE DISPLAY.
- Press the Mode key to display the Screen Erase Announce.
- After erasing the written text/diagrams on the screen, press the Mode key to return to standby mode.
- Only remove device once you have returned to standby mode.