Human Capital Club
The Rice University Human Capital Club, a student-run organization at the Jesse H.Jones Graduate School of Business, is proud to enter its 6th year this fall. With growing interest in Human Resource Management, the Human Capital Club has seen increasing numbers from the Rice MBA student population, and we are now arecognized chapter by the Society for Human Resources Management.Our primary goal is to serve Rice MBA students by:
- Motivating students on the breadth of career opportunities within strategic human resources.
- Educating students on hot topics impacting the field of human resources and helping them to develop vital people management skills that will be critical in their future professional careers.
- Enhancing programming and career planning resources currently available to students.
- August 29, 2012 – Human Capital Club Info Session
- September 12, 2012 – HR Career Panel
- October 29, 2012 – Correspondence Workshop
- January 15, 2013 – De-mystifying the Recruiting Process
- April 2013 – End of Year Appreciation Happy Hour