Rice MBA-PSM Program
The Jones Graduate School of Business offers a three-year coordinated degree option with the MBA and Professional Science Master's program at Rice's Wiess School of Natural Sciences, which offers PSM degrees in Bioscience and Health Policy, Environmental Analysis and Decision Making, Nanoscale Physics, Subsurface Geoscience, and Space Studies. Students complete courses in one of the five degrees along with management coursework for their MBA.
- Student must be admitted by both the Full-Time MBA Program and the Professional Science Masters Program
- Applicants must submit either a current GMAT or GRE score (PSM only accepts GRE)
- 75 hours of coursework including 30 in a science discipline and 45 credits of management coursework
- Satisfy all MBA core curriculum requirements
- Satisfy all PSM-specific track requirements
- Course schedules will be planned in consultation with the PSM-Program Director and with the JGSB-Registar.
- Summer internships are required
- All requirements can be fulfilled within three years
The program will include the option for one or two internships (each three months long) after the first and/or second year, and the Action Learning Project during the second academic year. Students can also elect to do a six-month internship after the second year.
Rice MBA Admissions Staff Contact: Paige Goodson
Rice Master's of Science Admissions Staff Contact: Dagmar Beck