Rice MBA-MS Program
The Jones Graduate School of Business offers a three-year joint degree option with the MBA and Professional Science Master's program at Rice's Wiess School of Natural Sciences, which offers MS degrees in Environmental Analysis and Decision Making, Subsurface Geoscience, and Nanoscale Physics. Students complete courses in one of the three degrees along with management coursework for their MBA.
- Student must be admitted by both the Full-Time MBA Program and the Professional Masters Program
- Applicants submit both the GMAT and GRE scores
- 75 hours of coursework including 30 in a science discipline and 45 credits of management coursework
- Satisfy all MBA core curriculum requirements
- Satisfy all Professional Masters MS track specific requirements
- Course schedules will be planned in consultation with the PSM-Program Director and with the JGSM-Assistant Dean of Degree Programs
- Summer internships are required
- All requirements can be fulfilled within three years
The program will include the option for one or two internships (each three months long) after the first and/or second year, and the Action Learning Project during the second academic year. Students can also elect to do a six-month internship after the second year.