The mission of the Rice MBA Marketing Club is to create value for its members by providing access to distinguished faculty and alumni, extending the learning experience outside the classroom, and creating a forum for students to interact with marketing professionals.
At its core, the club is committed towards helping members achieve their professional and personal goals.
Throughout the school year, the Rice Marketing Club will host events, competitions and workshops that will allow both The Jones School and its graduate students, to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase the network of organizations and companies looking to hire Rice MBA's
- Leverage Rice's academic disciplines in order to develop talented, principled and innovative marketing leaders
- Engage with members of the Rice, Houston and global marketing community in order to create a forum that fosters personal and professional development
- Empower students with the knowledge and skills needed to obtain desired internships or full-time career positions
- Create valuable and long-lasting relationships with other marketing club members, Jones School faculty and marketing professionals
Marketing Case Competition:
MBA students from business programs across the US compete for cash prizes by analyzing and solving a challenge presented in a marketing case. The Rice Marketing Case Competition not only provides an opportunity for students to apply their marketing skills and experiences towards solving business problems, but also gives them the ability to network with companies, other business professionals and students from top MBA programs.
Stay tuned for updates on this year's event and our upcoming Marketing Case Competition website!
For more information about the competition, including details on how to register, please reach out to Christian Hinkie at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rice Marketing Symposium is an invaluable opportunity to hear from some of the brightest marketing minds in Houston. Through this event, we seek not only to provide marketing professionals and students with valuable education and insight into current marketing trends and best practices, but also to strengthen relationships with leading marketing professionals and their respective organizations.
Last year's event featured prominent speakers from Minute Maid, FlexSteel Pipeline Technologies, Foster Marketing, CB&I, Phillips 66, and Johnson & Johnson:
- Mike Saint John - President, Minute Maid
- Jane Gasdaska - Manager, Planning and Optimization, Phillips 66
- Don K. Hill - Senior VP, Project Engineering & Construction, CB&I
- George Foster - CEO, Foster Marketing
- Jeff Shorter - CEO, FlexSteel Pipeline Technologies
- Gerhard Golden - Group Product Director, Johnson & Johnson
Stay tuned for updates on this year's event and our upcoming Marketing Symposium website!
For more information about the competition, including details on how to register, please reach out to Wolfgang Von der Rosen at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Rice Marketing Club webpage.
Rice MBA is recognized as one of the leading programs in the United States. Often termed as the Ivy League of Southwest, Rice attracts a diverse and talented set of students from all over the world. Rice MBAs follow a "work hard, play hard" culture - a culture favored by today's top corporations.
Several graduates of the Jones School of Business are now working in key marketing roles across a variety of industries including consumer goods, technology, consulting, energy and healthcare
Companies who recruit Rice students include:
General Mills, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, HP, ChaiONE, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Cameron and Memorial Hermann, just to name a few.
If you are interested in networking with Rice MBA students or looking to recruit students for strategic marketing roles, please contact Manika Bahuguna, VP of External Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh Perspectives: Marketing Club Blog*
Be sure to follow
the Rice Marketing Club Blog to gain additional insights into the latest marketing trends and get an in-depth look into marketing club activities and events that we host throughout the year.
Click here to learn more about the Rice MBA students, companies and faculty members working together to foster new ideas, talent and career opportunities.
*Link for the blog to be updated soon!