National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA)
National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) is dedicated to empowering graduate women in business in order to propel more women into leadership positions in corporate America and to enhance diversity in the workplace.
The NAWMBA chapter at the Jesse H. Jones School of Business achieves this goal through:
- Organizing networking events with alumni, professional women, and local NAWMBA chapter members
- Planning the annual Women in Leadership Conference at the Jones School
- Encouraging attendance at the NAWMBA National Conference and Career Fair
- Providing support through mentoring opportunities
- Raising awareness through community outreach
Thank you for your interest in and support of our organization! We invite you to e-mail us at NAWMBA@rice.edu
if you would like to stay connected and get more involved with NAWMBA.
NAWMBA events for the 2013-2014 school year included:
• Fall Welcome Lunch: A kick off for the new school year and a chance to mingle with fellow NAWMBA members in a casual setting.
• National NAWMBA Conference (Boston): A national event that focuses on leadership, networking, and career opportunities.
• Alumni Wine & Cheese Night: An opportunity to interact and network with Jones School alumni.
• Local NAWMBA Conference : To bring together industry professionals for a full day of development and networking, with interactive panels and diverse speakers.
• Lunch & Learns: To discuss class offerings, career opportunities and other issues important to members.
• Scholarship Breakfast: Appreciation breakfast for Jones School faculty and Staff and recognition of NAWMBA scholarship recipients.