Wine & Cheese Social: NAWMBA & Women Alumni
November 6, 2007 — The Rice Chapter of the National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) will host a wine and cheese event for Jones School women alumni on November 27th, 2007, from 6pm to 7:30pm in Anderson Family Commons. The event will provide women alumni with an opportunity to interact with current NAWMBA members, reconnect with their classmates, and return to visit the Jones School.
Alumni attending the event include featured guests:
- Ms. Rebecca Cooke, VP of Business Development & Marketing, Sirius Solutions L.L.L.P.
- Ms. Jennifer Cutaia, Director Government Relations, Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Ms. Kelly Enos, CFO, EquaTerra
- Ms. Carolyn Galfione, Financial Advisor & CFO, Linscomb and Williams
- Ms. Karen Ostrum George, Associate, Ralph S. O’Connor & Associates
- Ms. Sue Lehrer, Ph.D., Vice President, Capital One Bank
- Ms. Pam Reiland, Senior Vice President, GulfStar Group
- Ms. Stephanie Rudd, Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Ms. Doreen Stoller, Executive Director, Hermann Park Conservancy
Women alumni are invited to attend the event and can RSVP by Tuesday, November 20 by clicking on the following link: jonesgsm.rice.edu/NAWMBA 2007.
The Rice Chapter of NAWMBA is dedicated to empowering graduate women in business in order to propel more women into leadership positions in corporate America and to enhance diversity in the workplace. For more information about NAWMBA, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.