The quality of the Jones School is propelled by enterprising students who comprise the best and brightest talent. Forming close connections with dynamic colleagues from all over the world, and collaborating on path-breaking ventures outside of the classroom, you'll realize that the synergy of the Rice MBA will play a powerful role in your career endeavors for life.
Enjoy a myriad of opportunites for personal and professional development, and recreational activities:
- Rice MBA student clubs and organizations offer practical business management skills that build upon the classroom experience.
- The M.A. Wright Investment Fund allows selected Rice MBA students to apply stock analysis and portfolio management risk and return techniques.
- Rice MBA students participate in some of the most highly-regarded national case competitions.
- The Rice University Business Plan Competition is the largest and richest intercollegiate graduate business plan competition in the world.
- Dean's and Executive Lecture Series bring prominent business leaders to speak to Rice business students and the community.
- Weekly Partios give students the opportunity to interact with companies recruiting Rice talent, in a relaxed and sociable atmosphere.
- See why Rice and Houston are ideal environments for your education and career.