When you graduate from the Jones School, you join a global community of almost 5,000 JGSB alumni - principled and innovative thought leaders in a wide variety of industries.
As a Rice MBA alum, your time and talent influence the prestige of the Jones School. Through your efforts, we sustain strong connections to the business community, and are able to provide our students with enriching opportunities for a lifetime of learning and success.
Share your expertise and experiences with the Jones School community. Below is a list of ways to stay connected to the school and to share in your expertise and insight. Contact Alaina Schuster at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or suggestions.
- Alumni Mentoring Program - Impart your professional wisdom to a current MBA candidate. Register to become a mentor to a 2nd year student.
- Alumni Survey Panel – Volunteer to receive and respond to periodic surveys that are designed and directed by faculty members in accordance with Rice University guidelines. No particular background or expertise is required, and participants will not be asked to participate in more than four short surveys per calendar year (10-15 minutes per survey).
- Jones Alumni Volunteers for Admission (JAVA) - As an admissions ambassador, you will interview prospective students, represent the Jones School at recruiting events, and counsel admitted students during their decision-making process.
- Alumni-Student Lunch Series - Meet with current students for conversational lunch sessions throughout the semester.
- Corporate Liaisons -Be the representative of your firm for the Jones School. Liaisons are the point of contact for recruiting, sponsorships and fundraising, and other joint initiatives.
- Class Champions - Ramp up the involvement of your class year cohorts in Jones School activities.
- Panelists - Panelists discuss their perspectives on various professional topics at student conferences and alumni events.
- Dean's Lecture Series - Suggest interesting and engaging speakers for this and other Lecture Series.
- JGS Alumni Board - Jones alumni are represented by a Board who serve in various capacities for professional outreach and community involvement.