Alumni Career Services
Strong affiliations and enduring influence within the Houston and global business community allow the Career Management Center at the Jones School to provide Rice MBA alumni with boundless opportunities for career enhancement. By engaging exceptional employers, we facilitate connections with our alumni and corporate partners, and offer career management assets, such as personalized counseling, job search tools and guides, and networking opportunities to enrich your professional development.
We value our alumni and are vested in your continual career success. Our goal is to empower you so that you may manage and advance your career to meet your professional and personal objectives. Whether you are interested in enhancing your career, rejoining the workforce, or making a successful career transition, our team and resources are available to help you take meaningful ownership of your professional development.
We offer individual counseling to Jones Alumni to address your individual career needs. Our Career Counselors are committed to supporting and assisting the self management of your career and enhancing your professional development. They have extensive business and career counseling expertise and are available to you by appointment via in person, phone, or e-mail.
Individual counseling provides assistance with a variety of career needs, including:
- Idea generation and brainstorming around industries, self assessment, and career direction
- Guidance in resume development, tailoring, and editing
- Direction on research resources and references to enhance job search efforts
- Interview preparation and mock interviews to provide you with a competitive edge
- Referrals to community and professional networking resources and contacts
- Strategy and career advancement action plans, including evaluating and negotiating offers
Please call (713) 348-6320 to speak with Marie Bergeron, Director of Career Development (EMBA and JGSB Alumni) and schedule an appointment.
Other Career Resources
The CMC is here to assist you. Office hours are 8:30am-5:00pm. Call us at (713) 348-2622, or send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.